The guest house at the heart of the vineyard
This is a century-old Beaujolais stone house, completely renovated to bring all the comfort while retaining the charm of the old.
It is a very old building Beaujolais stone, which was built before 1850. It is indeed in the Napoleonic cadastre. It is located in the heart of the vineyard, 200 meters from the village center and its shops (bakery, butcher, pharmacy, restaurants and cafes). It enjoys a completely clear and uninterrupted view of the town, the hill of the Madonna, the Saone valley and the chain of the Alps. It is located 15 minutes from the Mâcon Loché TGV station and 45 minutes from Lyon. Many hiking trails are accessible directly from the house.
We have completely renovated it in 2014. It is a real family home that combines the charm of old and modern comfort.
We can rent it for short periods: weekend, week or month.
We offer rental of bed linen and galley. End of stay cleaning is mandatory.
Rates vary according to the season and the number of people (11 maximum) and are available on request via firstname.lastname@example.org